PRIVATE CHARTER SERVICES ... Need to get there on your own schedule? Or need to go someplace special? Grenadine Air Alliance offers private charters flying to locations as far north as Jamaica‚ or as far south as Guyana. Contact us today for a quotation at email@example.com‚ and we will try to accommodate you within 48 hours.
INTER-GRENADINE SHUTTLE SERVICES
Coronavirus: Travel and Service Updates
If your flight has been cancelled you can rebook or claim a travel voucher.Travel Voucher can be used as payment/part-payment for a future booking. A voucher must be redeemed with 24 months from the departure date of the first flight in your original booking‚ and the new trip (departure only) must be completed within that period. You will receive your voucher by email within fourteen days of your operation.
Terms and Conditions
1. Applies to bookings made at any time for travel between 14 March 2020 – 15 August 2020
2. Booked direct via our contact centres‚ grenadine-air.com or trade outlets.
3. Travel on Grenadine Air Alliance marketed fares only
4. Bookings made on Grenadine Air Alliance tickets only
5. Date changes must be made‚ or vouchers requested before check-in closes
6. Any fare difference between existing booking and new booking must be paid for
7. No cancellations or full refunds unless fare rules allow
8. Voucher can be used as payment‚ or part payment‚ for a future booking. It must be redeemed for travel on flights taken within 24 months from the departure date of the first flight in your original booking‚ and the new trip (departure) must be completed within that period
9. If you have already started your journey the voucher is not applicable.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Shuttle tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE once travel commences.
We are optimistic that international flights will resume for the upcoming Summer and Winter seasons.
However‚ there is a policy in effect‚ whereby should you book and confirm/pay for your flights on our scheduled service‚ and travel restrictions come into play (ie. cancellation of your international flights or should your Travel Agent/Tour Operator cancel your holiday)‚ and you cancel your Grenadine Airways Shared Charter flights‚ you will be offred a travel credit which can be redeemed within 12 months from the date of your first travel leg. This will be our standard policy until further notice.
Change fees will be waived‚ and you will be required to pay any fare differences.
Full penalties will remain in effect for our Christmas and Easter Black-out travel peaks - use it or lose it.
TRAVEL INSURANCE IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED.
Change Fees for passengers wishing to change their flights:-
0-48 hours prior to flight: 50% of the base fare per sector per person
48 hours - 7 days prior to flight: US $10.00 per sector per person
7 days - 30 days prior to flight: US $10.00 per sector per person
30 days or more prior to flight: US $10.00 per sector per person
NOTE THAT FULL PENALTIES REMAIN IN EFFECT FOR EASTER AND CHRISTMAS BLACKOUT TRAVEL DATES.
If Grenadine Air Alliance has to cancel the flight then a full refund will be offered; except in the case of a Force Majuere and /or an Extraordinary Circumstance‚ whereby aircraft are not permitted to land at a designated airport due to government imposed border controls‚ or International inbound/outbound aircraft are not permitted to land at a designated airport due to government imposed border controls.
In such event Grenadine Air Alliance will provide a voucher that can be used for full payment or partial payment against another flight that has to be started within 12 months of the departure date of the original booking.
THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING GRENADINE AIR ALLIANCE!